I was tagged by Storithiana. ♥ I guess the goal of Liebster Award is introducing new blogs to people. And especially blogs that doesn’t have many followers. Since I’ve just started, this is perfect. xD
1. Thank (& link) the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate and link 11 blogs which deserve a Liebster Award (blogs that have under 200 followers).
4. Ask them 11 new questions.
1. What was the last movie you watched?
I’ve watched more movies recently which I’m really proud of! Last one was The Maze Runner on Bluray. Not my favourite but the concept is interesting and I like Dylan O’Brien, Kaya Scodelario & Thomas Brodie-Sangster.
2. Favourite flower?
Hmm, I don’t think I have one. I guess I like lilies.
3. Any allergies?
Not serious ones. Although my hayfever gets quite bad if I don’t take anything to prevent it. Also cats. A little bit. (I have two. xD)
4. If you could listen to one song for the rest of your life what would it be?
I dislike this question because I can’t help but (over)think that I’d end up hating the song. And I’d hate that because the first song that comes to mind is The Circle of Life from The Lion King. ♥
5. Could you imagine having a turtle as a pet?
How random. xD Yes I could. If it was a “rescue”.
6. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
More of a night owl. I love sleeping and I sleep a lot. I have very vivid dreams and am sometimes exhausted after I wake up (and need more sleep). But on the other hand I love early mornings if I have to get up early (like for work). It’s weird: I hate waking up to work at 8.00AM but like it at 6.30AM. It’s much easier for me to wake up then.
7. What was your first phone?
Omg NOKIA 6110!! I still have it somewhere. ♥
8. If you could meet a famous person who would it be?
JK Rowling. She’s the queen.
9. Restaurant everyone should go to?
I don’t go to a lot of restaurants but I have a favourite: Allun Grilli in Vantaa. I hate to recommend meat but their “Häkä” special is absolutely delicious.
10. All time favourite food?
Pasta and pizza I guess.
11. What is your totem animal?
Lion forever!1 ♥ And since I don’t know anything about totem animals I googled SpiritAnimalInfo for fun and was stunned how accurately the lion suits me.
“The lion spirit animal represents courage, strength in overcoming difficulties. The presence of this power animal could also mean that something “wild” or difficult to control is happening. As such, lions symbolizes emotions that are difficult to manage, such a anger or fear.”
I could write a whole blog post about this.
This has been fun! Now I won’t tag anyone because I don’t really know any blogs at this point. Looking forward to changing that though.