Getting Through Anxiety nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award, thank you so much!
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself!
7 Facts About Me
This is actually difficult without given questions to answer!
1) I’m a huge, massive, giant The Lion King fan. Have been since the 90s. ♥ LoveLoveLove.
Can You Feel The Tonight.
2) I love movie scores. (Also music from TV shows like Game of Thrones, you know, that kind of epic music.) Gives me chills. Three all-time faves: The Lion King (no surprise there) by Hans Zimmer, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl by Klaus Badelt and Blood Diamond by James Newton Howard.
3) I work as a kindergarten teacher right now (yep, I’m a responsible adult taking care of
my minions impressionable hopes of the future) BUT some day I would like to help people with anxiety (since I have panic disorder myself).
4) I do NOT like to cook. Which is super annoying. I would LIKE to like cooking. I don’t even bake. Boo. I’m the exact opposite of a person who finds cooking/baking relaxing. I get stressed AF when I do it.
5) My first ever fandom was (and is) Harry Potter. I was a huge fan since before the movies came out. I grew up with the books. They were my teenage years. I’m reading the illustrated version of The Philosopher’s Stone at the moment. Feels.
I’m a Ravenclaw by the way.
6) My second fandom was (and is) Fullmetal Alchemist. The manga, both animes, everything. It was a complete chance that I started to read and watch it. The 03 series started on Finnish TV and we watched it with my Mom (xD) just for the hell of it. Then I spotted the first issue of the manga (in Finnish) at the grocery store. I was doomed from the get go. Feels again.
7) I live with my rescue dog and two cats (Jaime, Luna & Artemis, respectively) in a small apartment in Southern Finland, Vantaa to be specific.
This was fun!